Bitcoin donations for general equipment & logistical support for the people of Liberty Plaza. 100% of Bitcoin donations will go to buy things like food, rain gear, batteries & chargers so the event can be streamed live, so the people can be kept on site as long as possible. The Bitcoin donations go directly to the G.A. (note the address was changed to reflect official donation channels, all previous donations to the other address were forwarded accordingly as you can check on blockexplorer)
Donate By PayPal to the Media Team
Donate with any major credit card or by e-check here:
For Food - https://www.wepay.com/donate/99275
Generators - https://www.wepay.com/donate/194073
TO SEND PERISHABLE FOODS AND GOODS DIRECTLY TO THE PROTESTERS, FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY: GO TO www.delivery.com, AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Enter this address into the space provided:
146 2nd AVE, NY,NY 10003.
NEXT, click on Village Farm Grocery. Choose the items you would like to send, and add to cart. Enter your payment information. NEXT, enter the following into the DELIVERY section:
OCCUPY WALL STREET, 1 LIBERTY ST, NY, NY 10006
*PLEASE INSERT "GROUND" FOR UNIT#, TIFFANY PL FOR CROSSTREET, AND 212-475-7521 FOR THE PHONE. THIS COMPANY HAS DECIDED TO WORK DIRECTLY 24/7 WITH O.W.S. TO HELP SUPPLY THE PROTESTERS. THEY GET EXTRA BUSINESS, AND O.W.S. GETS A DIRECT SUPPLY LINE FROM AROUND THE WORLD. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
If you can't personally make it to the site and you would still like to ship non-perishable supplies by UPS
please direct them to:
118A FULTON ST, #205, NEW YORK, NY 10038
To ship non-perishable supplies by FedEx please call: 1-347-338-8332 to arrange a delivery which will be brought directly to the site (FedEx only please)
1. Volunteers: Anyone in the New York area that can shuttle goods or people to Liberty Plaza personally. We also need people already at the site to pick up shipments at local FedEx and UPS store locations and deliver them to the protest.
2. Rain ponchos, tarps, umbrellas to keep out the rain
3. Blankets, sleeping bags, jackets or anything else to keep people warm
4. Dell 1525 laptop batteries and chargers to keep the media operation running
5. Food, bottled water, smaller portable type showers, wet naps, antibacterial gel, toilet paper, deodorant & other toiletries
6. Generators of any kind, and gas to keep the equipment charged & running (note: there are reports of police confiscating gas moving into the area, so smaller possibly disguised containers might work best)
7. Equipment of any kind capable of casting live video feeds or supporting such a transfers such as ad-hock wifi networks, streaming capable smart phones, or high definition cameras
8. Folders and envelopes and notebooks for the legal team
9. Video editors to edit, remix, and post raw video such as from
http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution/folder to increase exposure
10. Clean up crews to keep the area sanitary and livable
11. Trained medical staff to keep the occupants healthy and well cared for NEEDED A.S.A.P.